Thursday 13 November 2014

Questions of a Christian

Questions of a Christian

Question 16: Is there a possibility that there is a certain force that is taking over your subconscious and giving you that feeling?

Rita George,
25/Rabi 1/1426 H

Answer: In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Intensely Merciful, and all praises be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds.

Jesus (pbuh) said:

He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil? Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me. And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth. Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

John 8: 47-51

Ahmad al Hassan


by darren » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:48 pm



Question 17: I hope that you don’t find my words disturbing, and I am sorry if my questions seemed impolite, and I repeat my thanks and gratitude for your concern, for it is a proof of your high morals, in the care of the Father, the son and the Holy Spirit.

Rita George,
25/Rabi 1/1426 H

Answer: In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Intensely Merciful, and all praises be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds.

I don’t feel disturbed… but I am sad for you, because you people of the earth became lost in the desert of materialism, just as the children of Israel were lost in the desert of Sinai.

Ahmad al Hassan

by darren » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:49 pm





Question 18: Greetings to Al Sayed Ahmad al Hassan… peace be upon you

I received all your answers, and I am thankful and grateful for your concern for me… but something important made me confused, and it is that you want to know my education and religious level, while you say: I am more knowledgeable about the Gospel than its people and the Torah and your Quran… etc. So how come your Imam is not telling you? About whom I am and my education level so you can prove to the likes of me the truth of what you are saying, so what is the answer? My best appreciation and love and respect, may the Lord protect you and guard you.

Rita George,
23/Rabi 1/1426 H

Answer: In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Intensely Merciful, and all praises be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds.

Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said, He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him. He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him

Mathew 27: 41-43

And was the one looking at Moses (pbuh) unaware that it is a stick that he is holding with his right hand? So what about Allah (swt)? Why did He ask him what is this that you are holding with your right hand o Moses?

Ahmad al Hassan






No comments:

Post a Comment